eHow.com
  • This is a problem I'd been having since the beginning of my sophomore year in college
  • No matter how many places I searched or put in applications, I still remained jobless, but then something amazing happened
  • Maybe it was the ambition of not having a job, or just helpful words of encouragement from the eHow community, but I kept at it and sure enough I noticed that the money I was making began to accumulate
  • I love eHow, and would encourage anyone with a knack for writing or giving step by step instructions on how to do something to give it a try

• by LissaK

AOL Messenger (required to be logged into AIM)

As tough as the economy is, it’s not exactly easy to find a job. This is a problem I’d been having since the beginning of my sophomore year in college.

No matter how many places I searched or put in applications, I still remained jobless, but then something amazing happened.

I remember browsing the web one day and coming across a website called “eHow.

com”.

I had

heard of the site before because I’d used it to find out how to do things, which is the purpose of eHow; it’s information on how to do pretty much anything.

However, what I hadn’t realized before is that I could actually become a writer for the site as well.

I began writing in September of 2008.

At first, I wasn’t making much money which was a ...

• little frustrating and I almost thought about giving up.

However, there were many eHow members and fellow writers who encouraged me to keep at it, and that the more I wrote the more I would actually get paid.

I noticed that the money I was making began to accumulate.

Just last month I made $20, and so far I have written 82 articles for eHow.

I love eHow, and would encourage anyone with a knack for writing or giving step by step instructions on how to do something to give it a try.

eHow.com

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 202104672880530/k2311a0421/4.21.09