Franklin Covey Planner
  • When I first came to college last year I immediately noticed the difference of the curriculum compared to high school

• by LissaK

AOL Messenger (required to be logged into AIM)

When I first came to college last year I immediately noticed the difference of the curriculum compared to high school. There were no teachers on my back reminding me to turn in assignments or of what papers were due. I quickly realized that I was solely responsible for all of these things. So, knowing this I knew that I would need some kind of way to keep up with assignments and due dates or else I would be doomed. Thankfully, while shopping at Target, I came across a, 2008-2009 planner

by “Franklin Covey”.

What I immediately appreciated about the planner was the start date of the months. I purchased the planner in August of 2008 and amazingly, that was the first month it started on. Usually, with other planners, they will start all the way at the beginning of the year in January. To me, that is not only a waste of time, but a waste of paper as well (those months are already gone by, what do I need them in my planner for?).

On each month, there is a ...

• side column containing a “to do” list, except much more organized. With this planner I am actually able to list my priorities in order from most important to least important. I’ve found that this method keeps me on track. For example, writing a four page paper for my English class would have an “A1″ written next to it, while something like going shopping for clothes would have a “C1″ next to it. Notice how the alphabet dictates the order of the importance.

The planner is slim enough for me to keep

in my backpack unlike other bulky planners that take up much needed space. There are also note pages in the planner, and planning assignment sheets in the back, as if the ultra organized “to do” list column isn’t enough! I am very pleased with my planner and now that my school year is coming to a close and the last month it ends on is July, 2009 I will need to go out and buy a new one soon!

Sarah Frisby says :

I received one of your 2 year planners and i really liked it. Can you tell me where I can purchase one? I live in Berea, Ohio

Jules Li says :

They are available through Office Depot. Franklin Covey also has an online website that you can use to purchase them.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 122104672860530/k2311a0421/4.21.09