Sears Craftsman Reel Lawnmower
  • After doing some research, the Sears Craftsman Reel Lawnmower seemed to be the best answer for townhouse owners or home owners with small yards
  • I would recommend this to anyone looking for a cheaper alternative to gas powered lawn mowers, plus you get a pretty good work out too

• by Abe Arceo

One of the first things you will notice about a townhouse is the lack of a true lawn. Combining the front and back yard lawns together, it’s still not bigger than the average front lawn of a single family house.

With such a small area of yard to maintain, I’ve grown tired of using a gas powered lawn mower to

take care of my small lawn. After doing some research, the Sears Craftsman Reel Lawnmower seemed to be the best answer for townhouse owners or home owners with small yards.

This feel lawn mower comes in two sizes, 16 inches and 18 inches. I purchased the 18 inches since the price wasn’t that much of a difference. Putting ...

• it together only took 15 minutes, and required an adjustable wrench, although you may get by with just pliers.

The Craftsman reel lawn mower was such a joy to use, and it made cutting the lawn less stressful and more practical than using a gas powered mower. I can finish mowing my lawn in about the same amount of

time it takes me to start the gas powered mower, mowe the lawn, and break down the gas powered lawn mower.

I would recommend this to anyone looking for a cheaper alternative to gas powered lawn mowers, plus you get a pretty good work out too. It’s so easy to use that my wife doesn’t mind mowing the lawn now!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 532104672850530/k2311a0421/4.21.09