Alli Weight Loss Supplement  » Health  »
2.5
  • I read the entire starter pack and started it exactly as they recommend, recording all my food intake and taking the pills at each meal
  • They don't make you feel jittery or give you more energy at all which I like because they work soley in the digestive system

• by miszANH

I was very inticed by this and wanted to try it to help me lose about 15 to 20 pounds, I’ve never been one to use diet supplements but because this one is FDA approved was why I finally gave in and purchased it. It’s pretty expensive for the starter kit, and the starter only comes with 60 caplets to start out.

Considering the fact that you take 3 caplets daily this isn’t going to

last very long.

I read the entire starter pack and started it exactly as they recommend, recording all my food intake and taking the pills at each meal.

I was already on an excercise program when I began taking the pills as well.

After my first caplet, I had this strange upset stomach, I actually had this feeling for about a week while I was getting used to the pills.

They don’t make you feel ...

• jittery or give you more energy at all which I like because they work soley in the digestive system.

With this diet you actually have to be eating very small amounts of fat, even if it’s monounsaturated.

I don’t like this at all because that fat is actually something healthy and I like to have that in my diet.

Even if you eat just a little bit of fat, you are going to pay for

it, it makes you poop out the fat literally fat by itself.

It also makes your gas oily so if your not sitting on a toilet then you are not going to want to pass gas! I stopped using it because I really didn’t see any results with it and it’s very expensive, maybe it is meant for people who have more weight to lose.

I’m not too sure but I won’t use it again.

Alli Weight Loss Supplement

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 342104672840530/k2311a0421/4.21.09