Twilight Soundtrack
  • However, the most memorable song for me is definitely Bella's Lullaby
  • I think about how Edward played the song he'd written just for Bella on the piano

• by LissaK

AOL Messenger (required to be logged into AIM)

Honestly, the main reason I purchased the Twilight soundtrack was for Robert Pattinson’s song, “Never Think” and “Bella’s Lullaby” by Carter Burwell. Not only that, but there were a few songs I herd in the movie that I particularly liked. These songs included: “Supermassive Black Hole” by Muse, both Paramore songs, “Full Moon” by the Black Ghosts, and “Eyes on Fire” by Blue Foundation. I was very happy when I popped my Twilight CD in for the

first time (which was on Christmas day). There were only a couple songs that I didn’t like which were by Perry Farrell and Collective Soul, but after a while I even warmed up to those songs.

When I play the CD I recall the scenes in the movie in relation to the song that was played during that scene. For instance, when I hear “Supermassive Black Hole” the baseball scene automatically pops in my head and I envision ...

• the Cullens racing around at lightening speed as Bella watches it all unfold in amazement. Then of course “Full Moon” reminds me of the opening of the movie when Bella first arrives in Forks, Washington (which she later no longer regrets!). Then “Eyes on Fire” makes me think of the time that Edward wouldn’t show up to school and Bella was sad about that. However, the most memorable song for me is definitely “Bella’s Lullaby”. I think
        about how Edward played the song he’d written just for Bella on the piano.

Twilight was a great movie and I’m so glad I got the soundtrack to go along with it. Now all I need is the DVD itself. I can’t wait for New Moon to come out and hopefully I’ll get my chance to be an extra in one of the coming sequels.

Twilight Soundtrack

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 142104672810530/k2311a0421/4.21.09