Covergirl Professional Mascara  » Cosmetics  »
  • It doesn't smudge or smear if you cry unless you rub your eyes, which is pretty awesome in my opinion for a non-waterproof type

• by theclassywoman

I have worn covergirl mascara every since I was 15 years old. My mom used it and now I do. fifteen years later I’m still using the same brand and exact type-Covergirl Professional Mascara (washable, non-waterproof) and it has always worked really well. It doesn’t clump like a lot of mascara’s do causing your eyelashes to stick together and it doesn’t run down your

face if you face gets wet. It doesn’t smudge or smear if you cry unless you rub your eyes, which is pretty awesome in my opinion for a non-waterproof type.

I use the black and the black brown colors. the black/brown is a little more natural, especially if you have blonde hair like me. The black adds a bit more drama which I use only ...

• for night time. This formula is not a specific lengthening or a specific thickening mascara. It does both without going overboard! The price can’t be beat. I can usually find it here (where I am in the US) for about $4 and sometimes less than that! You can also find this mascara anywhere, when travelling it’s easy to come by so you never have
        to be without!

It’s also easy to wash off when the day is done, no need for eye makeup remover or scrubbing which could cause your eyelashes to fall out. This is a gentle formula, never irritated my eyes and is really perfect for everyone.

If I put one bit of makeup on, it’s always my CG Mascara, it always makes my eyes ‘pop’. I highly recommend this product!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312104672760530/k2311a0421/4.21.09