iFM 96.3 (Zamboanga City)  » Media  »
  • When you're looking for a good laugh, good music and good deliverance of news, this one's the best place to tune in

• by Amaya

When you’re looking for a good laugh, good music and good deliverance of news, this one’s the best place to tune in. This is one radio station that I can’t let the day through without. Even my parents are hooked up with the jokes that are told every end of music sessions.

It’s a good thing that the staff has created iFM as it is now. Its early morning news helped a lot in bringing out updates about the world the night before when the

city’s awake while the world is still spinning. Also, it is also a traffic guide for city-goers and businessmen whose plans are not worthy of jammed cars along highways. I see it as a big help to people of everyday work.

Upbeat music, mellow ones, and local pride songs also play a big part in everyday lives of Zamboanguenyos. Be it for fun, entertainment or merely everyday dance exercise, iFM is in rescue, providing songs that are top in their categories. They also did a ...

• great job in promoting local bands and artists providing them a nursery grounds of their talents ready to be shown off to the world. That’s pretty helpful for a community to have such services.

What’s a day without a pretty laugh? Well, I don’t know. I don’t have one. Everyday is a laugh day tuning to this station. I’m so grateful that we have this in our community because this is all we need. A good laugh to start the morning will be a good

sign of a bright day ahead. Though some of the jokes are corny, they do made me laugh.

It’s one hell of a good uplifter. I appreciate much the staffs that created the programs for giving out their best to entertain and be of help to the residents of this city. They gained much the love and support of majority of people in Zamboanga City. No wonder they hit the number one rating for over four years now. I give them my two thumbs up.

belle says :

can i ask for a brief history of your radio station?

Galega says :

Here is the brief history of iFM93 Radio Station:

DXWR-FM 96.3 Zamboanga started its operations in 1978.
    In 1986, it was rebranded as Smile Radio 96.3.
    In 1999, the station flipped into a CHR station and rebranded as 963 WRFM, with its slogan, “Live It Up “.
    In 2002, DXWR-FM rebranded as 96.3 iFM flipping into a masa format carrying a Hot AC format.
    On June 25, 2018, the station was rebranded as 96.3 iFM Music and News.

belle says :

can u give me a brief history about your radio station?

mark says :

anung phone number ng ifm sa zamboanga?

Sorry, there are no related reviews at moment
    The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 392104672750530/k2311a0421/4.21.09