Olay Total Effects  » Cosmetics  »
  • I like that there is a plastic lid of cover the spout where the cream comes out

• by sikat

When this product first came out, I was so excited to try it. The product seemed wonderful upon hearing the praises from celebrities and regular people. Since I do not moisturize because of laziness, I figured that it may be time to start that skin regimen. Olay Total Effects might do the job. I was very hopeful.

Since I live in the province, it took some time before the product reached the beauty store shelves. I had to ask my aunt who was traveling to purchase one for me. I did not mind that it

was expensive. If it gets the job done as promised, price does not matter. The packaging is impressive. It gives the impression that it is special. The container is placed in a box. It does give the illusion that the container is big. When I threw the box, I realized that the container is really small. I like that there is a plastic lid of cover the spout where the cream comes out.

I tried to apply the product on my face in just a pea-sized amount. I applied after I showered in the morning ...

• and before I slept at night. After one week of applying the product on my face, I discontinued the use. The product felt greasy on my skin and I started to have breakouts. I was not sure if the product caused the breakouts but I just stopped using it to be on the safe side.

I gave my nearly-full Olay to my aunt so she can try it herself. I really did not check with her about it. After a few weeks, it came up in one of our conversations. While in a party, my

aunt met one of her colleagues. Her colleague remarked that my aunt seemed to be blooming these days. She took notice of her smooth skin. Her colleague even said that my aunt looked younger despite her retirement. My aunt was surprised of the praises given to her that she immediately thought of the things that changed in her regimen. She realized that the only thing new to her beauty habit was the use of Olay Total Effects. Until today, she buys herself that product even if it is expensive because the product works for her.

Olay Total Effects

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312104672670530/k2311a0421/4.21.09