Nivea for men whitening moisturiser and facial foam  » Cosmetics  »
  • I disagree, a man should also take care of his appearance
  • I was at first very hesitant about using sun block creams because I thought that cosmetics were just for girls
  • So, I decided to get Nivea for men whitening moisturizer as well facial foam for INR 500
  • I think that although men do not need to use make-up, there is no harm in protecting your skin and looking good at the same time

• by dbhattji

Are looks important only for women? I disagree, a man should also take care of his appearance. I move a lot in the bright sunlight and as a result my skin has become not just dark but blotchy. I am not vain and

I don’t mind the tan but the spots on my face are distracting. I was at first very hesitant about

using sun block creams because I thought that cosmetics were just for girls. Then I saw the advertisement for whitening creams for men. So, I decided to get Nivea for men whitening moisturizer as well facial foam for INR 500. The great thing was that I could ask for it at the shop without pretending that it was for my wife.

The whitening moisturizer ...

• has SPF 28, which protects the skin from harmful UVA and UVB rays. It also contains vitamin E and moisturizer that prevent premature skin aging.

I have been using both regularly for the past one month. First I wash my face with the facial foam and then apply the whitening moisturizer. The affect is already visible, my skin tone has become lighter and even,no

longer spotted. The added advantage is that my skin is soft and smooth, not delicate like a woman’s but better than before.

I think that although men do not need to use make-up, there is no harm in protecting your skin and looking good at the same time. I can vouch for this doublet that has helped me a lot an I will continue using it.

Ali says :

Hello everyone… I wanted to ask is Nivea facial foam good for combination skin men ?

Galega says :

Yes, it is suitable for all skin types of men, including dry, oily and combination.

Having a combination facial skin, you can definitely use this product.

Ali says :

Sharjeel says :

I have a dark complexioned and oily face. Can this product rermove the oily shine, plus improve complexion
    ??

Galega says :

This is a whitening product which is supposed to work with melanin to give you fair complexion. You can definitely use it. This product is also suitable for oily skin.

steve tan says :

Is the Nivea for men Whitening Moisturiser for use in the morning? It will look oily whitish after application, can i use it before sleep? pls advise.

eric says :

I dont know but i apply both 3x a day. Morning, after work and before i go to sleep. The more you use it, the faster youll see the result.

Galega says :

You can use it at any time according to your convenience. If you are uncomfortable in using it in the morning, use it before going to bed. Just ensure to properly wash your face before using it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312004672661030/k2311a0420/4.20.09