Open Season 2  » Movies  »
  • I think that this movie was unique and enjoyable to watch
  • My sister enjoyed watching the movie, she is 8 years old
  • I thought it was cute, unique and enjoyable to watch
  • I don't think I would buy this movie unless my sister really wanted me to
  • I would recommend it, especially of those who were a fan of Open Season 2

• by brooke

Open season 2 was a cute, enjoyable movie to watch. It wasn’t as good as the first one though. The first movie was a lot more funnier.

Elliot is getting married in the second movie to Giselle and he starts to have

cold feet. I think that this movie was unique and enjoyable to watch.

Overall it was fun to watch but I liked the first one better. My sister enjoyed watching the movie, she is 8 years old.

She hasn’t asked me to buy it or anything like that, like she usually does with movies. She is going to watch it again for a second time tonight though, so I would say that she liked it overall just didn’t love the movie.

She laughed a ...

• Open Season 2
      couple of times during the movie. I smiled a few times and thought the movie was cute overall.

I thought it was cute, unique and enjoyable to watch. I don’t think I would buy this movie unless my sister really wanted me

to.

I might watch it again but it’s not any where near my favorite animated movies. I would recommend it, especially of those who were a fan of Open Season 2.

Overall it is a decent animated film, the first open season was just better.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 112004672601030/k2311a0420/4.20.09