Pampers
  • I like the way it rolls and tie before dispose off
  • I really find one of the best parent guide

• by shazipk
      There are loads of different brand of nappies available in market but I only use pampers f or my children ,the reasons are loads , the absorption is perfect so less usage in number per day makes a difference . Nappies are really soft, no leaks. Advance technology.

The vast choices among these brand ,like easy-up paints for potty trained and under potty trained kids. New baby,

Active fit, Baby -dry and etc .

Different numbers for different weight and size babies. In short we can choose and get what we really want according to our needs.

My children are very happy ,easy and comfortable in the nappy. Their night sleep is not disturbed due to nappies.

Even my second child is 2 and she is potty trained ,she can easily manage to take off and wear ...

• her nappy . I like the way it rolls and tie before dispose off.

I travel a lot and visit different countries but never use airline nappies or other brand ,I always keep Pampers in stock for my children. Another thing is nice about Pamper is the web-site.

The www. pampers.

com . I really find one of the best parent guide .

I am a registered member of Pampers. com and the first

reward I received, was the vouchers worth £3 .

And then vouchers worth £4 just after 3 months of the birth of my first child born and I apart from that ,the site is helpful in guiding the feeding, teething, learning, understanding different stage and behaviour of my children (www. pampers.

com) and also time to time free vouchers for both. I recommend to use pampers to every mom.

Pampers

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5430767260331/k2311a073/7.3.06