Do what you want song  » Music  »
  • For me,its really relieving singing this song because it makes me feel that I can do anything and I can be what I want to be

• by etchang

Drake Bell is a great composer!He`s not just a composer but a great singer!Do what you want is a great song of his.The music has a attractive and lively melody.Anyone wholl try to listen will surely like it!Its really good,the approach of the music is very attractive,it has this

tuneful melody!

The song has a good accompaniment.I like the piano in there.Its really attractive and it has a good tune,it also corresponds to the other accompaniments.

The tuning is also good,it has moderate flow and you cant really say that its too much or less.The lyrics of the song ...

• is also encouraging,its about doing what you want.Be yourself,do what you desire in doing.Be free.Fly.!

Here are some lines that I like:

So do what you want to do,be what you want to be,live how you want to live,if you want to be free,then you’re going to be free,so say what

you want to say,hear what you want to hear live how you want to live,if you want to be,then you’re going to be free..

For me,its really relieving singing this song because it makes me feel that I can do anything and I can be what I want to be.Its really a great song.Very inspiring..

Sorry, there are no related reviews at moment
    The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 142004672591030/k2311a0420/4.20.09