Olive Garden, Federal Way WA  » Restaurants  »
1.0
35030 Enchanted Pkwy S, Federal Way WA 98003
  • The portion sizes are SO tiny I was literally shocked, my Dad had told us before we went that he didn't want to eat here because of how small the portions are and how expensive it is, I thought he was exaggerating but he surely wasn't
  • A frozen lasagna would have been more satisfying for a fraction of the cost

• by miszANH

I was so disapointed with the service when I recently ate here. I haven’t been to this particular location for many years and won’t be going back any time soon.

The hostess was very unfriendly and although my family was the only ones in the waiting room, there was an extremely long wait for a table, I don’t understand this

because the whole restaurant was pretty empty.

When we were seated someone had mentioned to the waiter that it was my Mom’s birthday, and she didn’t even acknowledge it, they didn’t bring her any desert like most other restaurants do for birthdays either.

The portion sizes are SO tiny I was literally shocked, my Dad had told us before we ...

• went that he didn’t want to eat here because of how small the portions are and how expensive it is, I thought he was exaggerating but he surely wasn’t.

I was still hungry after I finished my pasta, good thing they have unlimited salad and breadsticks.

The bill was very high for a party of four, and even though we

didn’t order any desert or alcoholic drinks, I myself even ordered water, the bill was still very high.

There was no food leftover to take home and overall it was just a very mediocre meal.

A frozen lasagna would have been more satisfying for a fraction of the cost.

Olive Garden is lacking in all departments! I see why it was so deserted.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 72004672501030/k2311a0420/4.20.09