Claim Jumper Lynnwood, WA  » Restaurants  »
18725 33rd Ave W Lynnwood WA 98037
  • Claim Jumper is one of the best restaurants I have ever eaten at
  • The waiters are always very attenative and make sure you have a pleasant experience with them
  • I came back and we finished eating our meal, and at the end of it I was brought a slice of delicious ice cream pie, with happy birthday written in chocolate on the place

• by miszANH

Claim Jumper is one of the best restaurants I have ever eaten at. You could order anything off the menu and be satisfied because it is just that good.

I ate at the Lynnwood, WA location for my birthday dinner with my best friend and it was great.

The atmosphere of this restaurant is very classy and cozy at the same time.

The tables are

very private and the restaurant isn’t loud and rowdy as some others can be.

It is very calm and quiet, even when it is filled with many people.

The actual restaurant itself is so large that they are able to place the tables so far apart, which is secluded and personal.

The waiters are always very attenative and make sure you have a pleasant experience ...

• with them.

When I excused my self to the bathroom, my best friend told the waiter that it was my birthday.

I came back and we finished eating our meal, and at the end of it I was brought a slice of delicious ice cream pie, with happy birthday written in chocolate on the place.

It was so classy, they don’t sing to you and

make a big deal out of it, the waiter just brings you a slice of their ice cream pie, and the flavor of it is always a suprise.

They offer to sing happy birthway with you and your party if you’d like.

They have the most generous portion sizes and some of the yummiest food at any restaurant.

It’s a little pricey but definately worth it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 72004672491030/k2311a0420/4.20.09