Le Jardin at the Spa Pleasant Hill, CA  » Business  »
Pleasant Hill, CA
  • While sitting under the dryer, I have seen some pretty amazing transformations
  • I recommend this salon to everyone, not only my friends, but the countless compliments that I get whenever I leave the Salon and run errands

• by csibauer

Le Jardin at the Spa is a beautiful Salon and Spa set on a garden landscape. The name litterally means, “The Garden at the Spa”.

This business has several different little cottages where different services are preformed such as: Hair cut and color, nails, facials, teeth whitening, massage and much more.

The staff has always been very friendly and more than able to accomodate my crazy

work schedule.

Also, if one of my regular people are not available due to my needing the service ASAP, they are always quick to recomend someone else who they believe would do an excellent job.

The inside of the salon is decorated very fashionably and I am always offered water, tea, coffee, or chai tea.

My hair stylest takes the time to ask questions and give ...

• suggestions and I have never disliked the outcome.

These people know exactly what color and cut looks good on different people.

While sitting under the dryer, I have seen some pretty amazing transformations.

Le Jardin also offers a variety of Salon Quality hair products - the same ones they use in my hair.

But, they never push the products on me and will tell me if

there is something else that works just as good.

I recommend this salon to everyone, not only my friends, but the countless compliments that I get whenever I leave the Salon and run errands.

Now, you are probably wondering about the prices.

They are comparable to any good Salon.

Also, they are always offering “specials” such as half off a hair cut or facial for new clients.

Sorry, there are no related reviews at moment
    The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 412004672411030/k2311a0420/4.20.09