Gold Bond Body Powder
2.5
  • I like the powder for all it does, but can't bring myself to use it any place but my shoes because it reminds me of walking through a hospital

• by Kay
      Gold Bond body powder is great, and it does everything it advertises: cools, relieves itching, and absorbs sweat. However, that medicinal smell is the worst.

I like the powder for all it does, but can’t bring myself to use it any place

but my shoes because it reminds me of walking through a hospital.

For the inside of shoes (think summer sandals and athletic trainers) and socks, Gold Bond body powder does a decent job of soaking up stink and keeping feet dry.

You ...

Gold Bond Body Powder
Jake B says :

Will anything severe happen if you ingest goldl bond body powder?

Galega says :

It will depend on the quantity of Gold Bond Powder you have inhaled. It should not create any problem for small quantity. But, may lead to some issues if large quantity has been taken inside. In any case, if you feel any abnormality in stomach, immediately consult a doctor. For the moment, drink lots of water.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3130767240331/k2311a073/7.3.06