Little Caesars Pizza Tifton, GA  » Restaurants  »
1876 US Highway 82 W; Tifton, GA 31793
  • The best thing about this particular Little Caesars is that the workers are good at their job
  • I prefer Little Caesars breadsticks over any other pizza places breadsticks
  • Their pizza is also delicious as it is always served hot and fresh

• by Rachelle

Little Caesars in Tifton, GA is a nice place to order pizza from. The restaurant is pretty easy to locate as there is a huge sign displayed to show you the way.

The restaurant is small and you really cannot eat inside.

I did not like this because I do enjoy eating

inside restaurants.

The best thing about this particular Little Caesars is that the workers are good at their job.

The food is always fresh and the breadsticks are the best.

I prefer Little Caesars breadsticks over any other pizza places breadsticks.

Their pizza is also delicious as it is always served hot ...

• and fresh.

Another great thing about this restaurant is that you can get in and order your meal and get out fast.

This restaurant is actually pretty new and the inside is well furnished.

The workers have always been nice to me whenever I order and they always thank me for ordering

with them.

The price for the food is amazingly affordable.

On my last visit I purchased a large pizza, an order of breadsticks and a 2 liter soda all for a little over $10.

Besides the restaurant being small, this is a great place to eat if you want high quality, fresh, hot pizza.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 72004672341030/k2311a0420/4.20.09