Nutrabio Creatine Ethyl Ester
  • After about 2 weeks I noticed by bench press going up about 25 pounds in my last set
  • If you haven't tried buying bulk ingredients before, I would definitely recommend it

• by biggerbis

I’ve used many different types of creatine over the years. Recently switched to NutraBio creatine ethyl ester and I have seen notable improvements. First, absolutely no bloating, no stomach cramping.

After about 2 weeks I noticed by bench press going up about 25 pounds in my last set. I feel a burst of energy, almost as if there is a reserve I’m tapping into. This stuff definitely works well. I bought it from nutrabio.com in a bulk 5 pound container.

The

price was really cheap and they sent a coa to me when I requested one which I liked. The coa I received showed it was 99.2% pure and the company boasts that it uses no fillers or excipients when they bottle the stuff. Since there are no sugars or sweeteners added, just the pure cee, it didn’t taste very good, but I stomached it because of the results I was feeling.

Besides the extra burst of energy in my ...

• last reps, I also started to feel more energetic throughout my whole workout. NutraBio recommends I try the creatine ethyl ester malate next time around because they say it is a step better and has a much better taste. Haven’t tried it yet but I will on my next cycle.

I’ve been buying whey isolate and glutamine from them for years. I was originally turned on to them by Gay Gasper, a national fitness champion. I met her in a

gym where she was teaching a seminar to a couple hundred trainers, smokin body on this girl. One one of the most toned bodies I’ve ever seen with a great 6 pak. I figured if she uses it I might as well try. This was a smart choice because I have received nothing but great products and service from them over the years. If you haven’t tried buying bulk ingredients before, I would definitely recommend it.

Nutrabio Creatine Ethyl Ester

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 342004672171030/k2311a0420/4.20.09