Globe Broadband Tattoo  » Hardware  »
  • However, after that, I needed to load it up like the ordinary SIM through AutoloadMax and Share-a-Load

• by Amaya

If there’s one thing that I’ll always be carrying inside my bag, it would be my Globe Broadband Tattoo USB stick. Handy and stylish, I can bring it anywhere I want because it connects me to the internet (as a long as I have a computer to use). I just got it last month and so far, it worked great for me.

The style. When you look at it, it looks like just a small flash drive. But don’t be misguided. It’s a great connectivity tool. It is small

in a way that it can be carried anytime anywhere. Its design is cool and very tribal. It comes in three different colors –orange, blue and black. Well, I got a blue one.

In terms of connectivity, I just plugged it into a laptop or PC and hola! I got my internet access. What’s more amazing? It enables me download files faster than I thought. At this rate, it makes chatting, emailing and even blogging a lot fun. I don’t worry of being disconnected in a conversation or ...

• work at any time.

The device also has an expansion slot where I can insert my Micro SD cards. Good thing it is a flash drive and connectivity tool in one. Whenever I go out of the house, I am now sure that I have not forgotten my flash drive because I always have this device in my pocket.

I also tried inserting the SIM card of this device to my phone. It worked like my ordinary SIM. That’s what I call multi-purpose. It’s a great device. Too many

functions in one.

I purchased one for Php 1,900.00. Quite a load of money but hey! it’s worth it. At first use, it has five hours free of charge. However, after that, I needed to load it up like the ordinary SIM through AutoloadMax and Share-a-Load. I’m not so sure if call cards and postpaid plans are allowed. Still trying to figure those out. But right now, I’m using AutoloadMax.

All-in-one. This one is a must-have. I recommend this for internet geeks. The style and the functions are just so modern.

Globe Broadband Tattoo
    joey_4161 says :

Is globe Tatto USB wireless modem works well with Windows 7 Home Premium Edition?

Jules Li says :

Yes, it’s compatible. There is a Windows 7 driver, so it will function fine.

Galega says :

Yes, this modem works with Windows 7 and also with latest Windows OS. If you have just upgraded to Windows 7, then you will have to install the driver for the same. Visit the official website of Globe and download the driver for Windows 7.

joey_4161 says :

Good afternoon. I am planning to buy Wi-Max Wireless Router or Globe Tattoo USB Modem for our Laptap in the Philippines. Our residence in the Philippines was in Baseco Country Mariveles Bataan. The Globe Wi-Max couldn`t receive any signal there. Our exact area is covered by the mountain covering the cellsite I would just like to ask the following questions 1 What type of external antenna do i need to install to improve the reception of Huawei Wireless Router? Where could we buy it? 2 For the Globe Tattoo USB modem, would it work well with WINDOWS 7 HOME PREMIUM EDITION? For your information, there is no telephone landline yet in our place there. Our only option to have internet connection is thru wireless. Hoping you could give us suggestions and or solution so we could get in touch with our loveones always. Thanks, Mr. Joey

Yesaya Jnr Nkhwazi says :

Unfortunately if you are in an area where the signal has no reception, it means you wouldnt be able to get the network, even if you did get an antenna it would have to be one that could go over the mountain which i dont think there are any available. I think your options would be to consider getting another internet supplier who does have coverage in your area or consider VSat internet via satellite which works in the most remote location across the world, but is a bit pricy though is extremely fast and works well.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 332004672070930/k2311a0420/4.20.09