SPRINT CELLULAR SERVICE
BAYSHORE MALL, EUREKA, CA 95503
  • In Eureka, CA, I found that Sprint had the best deal for me, for my usage, and that they would give me a free, new style cell phone, to boot
  • Make your choice cost effective for your needs
  • Consider well, before you sign a contract

• by covenly1
      Four years ago, this month, I signed up with U. S. Cellular services, and received the least expensive phone that was available. I signed my two year contract, and the billing was good. I only spent about $40 a month.

Still, after having, already, been on contract for 2 yrs. , twice, with this company, my cell phone just ‘died’. I called the Cellular company and requested a different phone, as the one I was using was not working at all, and I was coming in to sign up for another 2 year contract this month. I was told that I would have to pay quite a bit of money to get a phone.

There was no free or replacement phone to be given. This upset me. It didn’t make sense to me, that after 4 yrs of paying promptly and being a

good customer, with all the many cellular companies out there giving away free phones, that U. S.

Cellular would not replace mine. I only expected the least expensive type. I researched, on the web, who was offering what for free, with a contract. In Eureka, CA, I found that Sprint had the best deal for me, for my usage, and that they would give me a free, new style cell phone, to boot.

So, I closed my account at U. S. Cellular, and went to the Sprint store to check out what the real, entire deal was. I was pleased.

I received a free, small, flip top, pink phone that is perfect for my needs. It fits into my pocket, it plays lots of different tunes, has games I don’t play with on it, and the contract, again, was for 2 years. Also, I had ...

• a few weeks to decide to change my mind, if I wanted to, regarding the contract!

I have 500 minutes, and those minutes do not count incoming calls. That’s important, as most of my calls are incoming! I need not pay after 9pm if I want to call someone.

I have a brother on Maui, so that is nice. I need not pay for calls on Saturdays or Sundays, when most of my out going calls are made! Plus, remember, I received the newer style phone, and could toss the old, big, black, huge, cellular that I’d used for four years! Since that one had no flip top, it seemed to just come on all the time, even in it’s cellular carrier, on it’s own, when any of the tiniest bump hit it. I didn’t like that. I WANTED the flip top!

I did not get the type of cellular phone that takes pictures, I just wanted a cell phone to make and to receive calls.

That’s what I recieved. If you are not wanting to do fancy things with your cell phone, as in connecting to the internet, taking pictures, etc. , the least expensive one at Sprint is very pretty and has wonderful tunes to pick from! Make your choice cost effective for your needs. If you, like me, just want the ease of having a phone with you in case of emergency, or to make calls, why spend a lot of money to do a lot of things you probably won’t do, anyway?

Of course, a cellular phone type is always a personal choice.

I made mine. Now, what exactly do YOU want your phone to do? Consider well, before you sign a contract! Check out Sprint!

SPRINT CELLULAR SERVICE

Sorry, there are no related reviews at moment
    The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2005. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2225096720530/k2311a0925/9.25.05