Sprint Cellular
0.5
  • Consider my experience before signing up with them

• by Stillerfan

I have been a Sprint customer for over 10 years; having said that, I can tell you there have been a lot of changes in their customer service. In the last 3 years it has gone from bad to worse.

Every month when I get my bill, I call to get something straightened out.

They have messed with

my bill and changed my contract without my consent.

I have over 35 calls logged in to complain about this.

I am told someone will return my call, I have been transferred to a phone no one answers, and been disconnected more times than I care to count.

Had a doctor appt.

last week and she wanted to ...

• know why my blood pressure was up, and I told her I just got through fighting with Sprint again; she laughed and said she had gone through so much with them, she finally dumped them.

They will tell you someone will call you, just to pass the buck.

It doesn’t matter how many different ways you approach

the problems, they do not have the ability to resolve them; nor the authority.

How can you have a customer service department that is unable to provide you sevice? I will be leaving them as soon as my contract is up and so are a number of friends and family.

Consider my experience before signing up with them.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 222004671800930/k2311a0420/4.20.09