Bio Oil
  • So far from my personal experience with Bio Oil it helps to prevent against stretch marks and works fastest on newer stretch marks, it also helps to soften older stretch marks but I think the older they are the longer the process

• by Summerbuzzer

I started using Bio Oil during my 3rd pregnancy which was two years ago. During my second pregnancy I started getting stretch marks and my skin itched really bad all the time no matter how hydrated I was or how much stretch mark creams and lotions I had used.

When I got pregnant again just a year later for

the third time I saw the advertisements and found it at Walgreens.

I applied Bio oil as directed and always immediately after a shower, let it soak in for about 5 minutes before dressing.

Within a week my skin no longer itched and after three weeks my red stretch marks were no longer red and were actually starting to ...

• heal.

Bio Oil is not greasy or oily and does not create any residue on clothes.

I also use it for my boys who have eczema and when they get bad scratches.

Bio Oil seems to make skin heal faster and with virtually no scaring.

So far from my personal experience with Bio Oil it helps to prevent against

stretch marks and works fastest on newer stretch marks, it also helps to soften older stretch marks but I think the older they are the longer the process.

The price is very reasonable from $9-$11 for two ounces which lasts from 3-4 weeks and can be found at most drug stores like Walgreens, CVS, Longs, and online on Amazon.

Bio Oil
    raghav says :

i want the price and availability details in india… immediately as it is urgent

Galega says :

At this moment, Bio Oil is widely available in India. You can find it for Rs. 480 at retail market. At Flipakrt and Amazon india websites, it is available for Rs. 450.

Sorry, there are no related reviews at moment
    The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 342004671790930/k2311a0420/4.20.09