Janie and Jack Children’s Clothing  » Clothes  »
  • The clothes from Janie and Jack are a classic little boy look that I love for him to wear when we go out to see family or friends
  • The pieces that I have purchased for my daughters I found the quality again to be top notch and washing the same as the boys items
  • I enjoy shopping in their online store but it would be nice if they brought a brick and mortar store to Canada
  • It is always nice to know that once my son outgrows the clothing that I can get part of the purchase cost back by selling it to another person who will love the clothing just as much
  • Overall I think the value is good for the money when you consider the quality and resell value after the fact

• by gordy93

I regularly purchanse Janie and Jack clothing for my son. The clothes are expensive to purchase at full retail but I usually purchase once they are marked down to 40% off or with a coupon.

The reason I started to purchase Janie and Jack clothing was because I had a difficult time finding cute clothes for my son. The clothes from Janie and Jack are a classic little boy look that I love for him to wear when we go out to see family or friends.

The best thing I love about Janie and Jack clothing is the quality. The materials they use are so soft and thick. I have never had any type of defect problems with anything I have purchased from them. The clothing washes beautifully and takes a long time and many washes to look worn or start to pill. I have also had great results getting out stains from their clothing.

Though I am a fan of Janie and Jack clothes for my son, I ...

• do not usually like them for my daughters. I find the girls clothing to be too fancy for daily wear and they would never end up wearing the clothes. The pieces that I have purchased for my daughters I found the quality again to be top notch and washing the same as the boys items.

I enjoy shopping in their online store but it would be nice if they brought a brick and mortar store to Canada. It would be nice to see the clothes

in person before purchasing them.

Another reason I love Janie and Jack clothing is their resell value. It is always nice to know that once my son outgrows the clothing that I can get part of the purchase cost back by selling it to another person who will love the clothing just as much.

Overall I think the value is good for the money when you consider the quality and resell value after the fact. They have beautiful little boys clothes and I love to dress my son in them.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 552004671690930/k2311a0420/4.20.09