Circus by Britney Spears  » Music  »
  • It is good for dancing, for kicking off parties, rocking up the house, and bringing life to boring days
  • I think this song goes out to announce that despite all her hard times, she's now back

• by Amaya

Britney’s comeback is truly what ‘Circus’ is all about. The song tells about her being a showbiz entertainer. She knows her place. She knows what she wants on stage and off cam. Well, I hope she’s better be good now after a lot of hard beats the people had thrown her after her misbehavior issues.

The song is indeed very up beat and alive. It

is good for dancing, for kicking off parties, rocking up the house, and bringing life to boring days. It made me dance until it ended. Every beat moves my bones perfectly! My sisters and I are like doing a lot of moves — wild moves. Out of steps, we just can’t help but invent our own maneuvers. Cool song!

The lyrics are quite reflections ...

• of Britney’s place on stage. Yeah, she got it right. No matter how hard she’d gone through, she still wins her stage, rocks it and brings it to fire. She is her own boss. I think this song goes out to announce that despite all her hard times, she’s now back. Even if she will start from scratch again, she will still find her
        way back to the spotlight. I mean she’s Britney Spears, a legend that has marked the world of pop.

Overall, this song has power in it– not only the beat that shook those booties off but as well as the message that Britney wants to tell her fans. Maybe this one’s going to be a mark of a comeback of a star claiming her stage. Good job, Brit.

Circus by Britney Spears

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 142004671680930/k2311a0420/4.20.09