The Moment of truth TV show  » TV  »
  • The Moment of truth is one of the few reality TV shows I like to watch
  • It is the best reality TV show I ever watch in my life

• by kuak

“The Moment of truth” is one of the few reality TV shows I like to watch. This show really fulfils the meaning of reality TV show. “The Moment of truth” is all about speaking the truth, and I mean to say only “truth”, in front of millions of people around the world, and

if somebody tells lie, they are going to catch them by the lie detector. At first few contestants has been selected, and they have to answer few questions in a lie detector test, and based on the result few contestants are chosen, then the host calls one by one of them, and ask ...

• some questions related to their life, and they have to speak out the truth, and the prize money is five million dollars, so if they succeeds to tell the truth, they win, or else they lose everything. I like this show because it really projects the truth about a person, and I never
        saw such a reality show, which has that kind of dare. I have been following this show for the last season, and I really enjoy seeing that how a person getting a hard time to speak the truth about themselves. It is the best reality TV show I ever watch in my life.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 102004671600930/k2311a0420/4.20.09