Sky high movie
  • By the mean time I want to say that it is a good story for kids, as well as for adults also, it is fun, and I can assure that you will never find this movie boring

• by kuak

“Sky high” is an awesome movie, especially for kids. It is a story of a school of “superheroes”.

I saw this movie few days back, and I really liked this movie, it is a very sweet story, and it has everything starting from high school romance, rivalry, raging, and lots of “superhero” stuffs.

It is a

story of a boy, who never knew that he is a child of a superhero couple, but one day when he gets old enough to go for high school, his parents told him that he is going to a special school, and that school was “Sky High”, the school of superhero training.

So, he went to ...

• that school, and the story starts from there that how he make new friends, and discover his hidden power, and a mystery, which he never thought could happen.

I liked the whole story, specially the cool superhero school design, and the romance of two high school lovers, that was really sweet.

By the mean time I

want to say that it is a good story for kids, as well as for adults also, it is fun, and I can assure that you will never find this movie boring.

Especially the ending of the movie was awesome, where the boy has to catch “Sky High” falling from the sky.

That scene was totally awesome, and breathtaking.

Sky high movie
    Andrew Leither says :

I agree with you that you mentioned that Sky High was an awesome movie, especially for kids. I think that adults do enjoy a lot of movies even though it has “kids” in mind to watch the movie.

opalina143 says :

I love this movie And I also think that even though its meant to be a movie for kids, a lot of adults would like it to. I was an adult when I first saw it, and I liked it then.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 111904671590330/k2311a0419/4.19.09