Tosiba USB coffee maker  » Hardware  »
  • Recently I came across this Tosiba USB coffee maker and really likes it simply sober looks with good functionality

• by nikhil.mehak

Tosiba USB coffee maker a very handy gadget for people like me who work late night; Sitting in front of the computer for 16 hours a day isn’t very easy, it tires the brain and body but I have no other option since I am a web developer I need to complete my project on time.

So I drink plenty of coffee to keep me fresh and going but more often than not I have to drink a cold cup of coffee as I tend to forget it because of the work load.

Recently I came across this Tosiba USB coffee maker and really likes it simply sober looks with good functionality.

• The Tosiba USB coffee maker can be connected to any USB port and it generate enough power (around 5 volts) to keep the coffee warm for a longer period of time. Doesn’t mean it gives a steaming or boiling cup of coffee all the time but it sure keeps it lukewarm for at least enjoying it
        sometimes after when I forget it over desk.

The only drawn back is that the porcelain cup or chinaware is no good and needs to be replaced by a steel mug for the device to work. Honestly like enjoying my coffee in a porcelain mug but replaced it with a steel one just to keep it warm and enjoyable.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 331904671580330/k2311a0419/4.19.09