Honda Activa  » Cars  »
  • So I was looking for a nice vehicle under my budget which not only help to travel to office but also help me to do my household work like, carrying groceries to my home , etc. So taking everything in mind specially my budget, the cost of maintenance, mileage and other small accords in mind I decided to buy Honda Activa (scooty)
  • So I bought home a shine black Honda activa and I have been using it for around 6 months now

• by nikhil.mehak

I am a office guy and have to travel a long way to my office and As , being a long distance to bus stop from my home , I need to walk a long way and it takes long time. The hard struggle to catch a bus and a long traffic is really hectic and leaves me tired when I reach office. So I was looking for a nice vehicle under my budget which not only help to travel

So taking everything in mind specially my budget, the cost of maintenance, mileage and other small accords in mind I decided to buy Honda Activa (scooty). So I bought home a shine black Honda activa and I have been using it for around 6 months now. Firstly it’s a very cheap mode of transport and it cost just round about thousand dollars ...

• for buying the bike but the most important factor is the cheap cost of maintenance and the mileage the bike provides. Honda Activa gives a mileage of around 45-50 KMs per hour and thus is very cheap and efficient. Now I no longer have to walk around or wait for a rickshaw to take me down the lane. Secondly the spare parts and maintenance cost is very low compared to other bikes and motor cycles and it doesn’t cost a
        fortune for maintaining the motor bike.

Over all Honda Activa are one of the cheapest and finest modes of transport and fits in within the range of any normal human being. 1000 $ is nothing much in compared to the convenience the bike provides for transport and overall too it is quite very cheap as it provides great mileage . Now I no longer have to struggle for hour to catch up a bus and always reach office on schedule and fresh .

ronwald23 says :

How many kilometers per liter of gas?

John says :

It’s approximately 60 kilometers per liter.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 91904671570330/k2311a0419/4.19.09