Gery Wafelatos  » Food  »
2.5
  • First time I read this product, I thought that it must be a wafel snack which covered by some chocolate, but seeing the picture it seems not
  • But, I think the chocolate is not use the high quality because it's taste average and not solid enough
  • I don't like this because seems I supposed to be careful when eat it if I really want enjoy this snack perfectly not break until the last bite

• by coolvie

First time I read this product, I thought that it must be a wafel snack which covered by some chocolate, but seeing the picture it seems not. My curious answered when I open the wrap, Gery Wafelatos is not a wafel snack like I thought, but just some other kind of wafer like the other snack.

The size is

big enough to enjoy as a snack, not too big and not too small.

This snack is a double wafer which a chocolate layered on the middle with some crunchy crispy inside the chocolate.

So I can say that it’s a soft chocolate and crispy covered by double wafer in the outside.

The composition of this snack is sugar,

• vegetable fat, cocoa powder, rice crispy.

Wheat flour, dextrose, milk powder, salt, chocolate flavor, and vanillin flavor.

The wafer is flavored vanilla and the crispy is look like rice crispy.

The taste of this snack is crunchy and crispy.

The mix of the wafer and the chocolate make the taste blend well.

But, I think the chocolate is not

use the high quality because it’s taste average and not solid enough.

The texture of Gery Wafelatos is fragile, so be careful when you holding this snack, once you hold it tight the wafer will break down.

I don’t like this because seems I supposed to be careful when eat it if I really want enjoy this snack perfectly not break until the last bite.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 271904671490330/k2311a0419/4.19.09