Charlie and the Chocolate Factory  » Movies  »
  • I like watch this movie because I like to see the effect, though I'm adult enough, I still like cartoon movie, kids movie, and anything related to good picture and good effect on the movie

• by coolvie

Last night I watched for the second time of this movie, Charlie and the Chocolate Factory. This movie is for all of age, and the story is about the kid who win the ticket to enter the Chocolate Factory, so it’s nice to watch by children accompanied by parents to explain what lesson that we can learn from this movie. I like watch this movie because I like to see the effect, though I’m adult enough, I still like cartoon movie, kids movie, and anything related to good picture and good effect on the movie.

The story

is about Charlie (Freddie Highmore), a poor kids who live in a small house with all of his family, he really expect to get the golden ticket from the ‘Wonka’ chocolate to entrance the chocolate factory. He’s been trying twice but he didn’t get it.

Until one day he found money at the street and use it to buy chocolate, and surprise he got it. Charlie and his grandpa (David Kelley) go to the factory with the other four kids.

Willy Wonka (Johnny Depp), the owner of the factory promising a gift to the kids at the ...

• end of journey. They been visit room by room of the factory and it’s so wonderful.

But, one by one, the kids is got accident because of their own bad behaviour. The last child standing is Charlie, he’s the only one who didn’t get accident and he win the prize.

It’s surprise because the prize is owned the factory but with one condition, which is Charlie must leave his family. Charlie don’t wanna do that, and finally he can make Willi Wonka realize that family is everything and they will always love you.

Charlie help Wonka to

get better with his father, and Wonka got a new family in Charlie’s home. Wonka still wanna give the factory to Charlie.

In this movie we can see the lesson clearly that who’s have a bad behave which are greedy, rude, or selfish will don’t win the prize. We can say that to our children so that they can take the lesson from this movie.

Besides, the story, I was wondering of effect inside of the factory, there’s so many room with a chocolate hill, chocolate water, chocolate mountain, etc. Imagine that all that can be true, it must be very fun.

Charlie and the Chocolate Factory

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 111904671480330/k2311a0419/4.19.09