Air Force One movie
  • For me, though, I was a little disappointed
  • I really enjoyed her in this movie, almost more so than any of her other films

• by Orrymain

Harrison Ford starred as the President of the United States in Air Force One, a 1997 action thriller. The picture was full of fine performers: Glenn Close, Paul Guilfoyle, William H. Macy, Dean Stockwell, and Gary Oldman, just to name a few. It was high on adventure and a bit short on story, but that’s common for action-based

movies.

Basically, the President’s plane is overrun with the bad guys, and it’s up to him to save the day, and his family. Ford is good at this kind of thing. He has that every-man look. He’s a scraper, and he plays these type of roles with every bit of his strength and heart. That’s why he ...

• does well in them.

There are plenty of turns as we follow Ford’s quest to get his family out of harm’s way, and that’s what keeps the movie going. For me, though, I was a little disappointed. I guess I wanted a bit more story to go along with the action. It was there, but not as strong

as I would have liked.

I did like, and a lot, in fact, Glenn Close as Vice President Kathryn Bennett. She was strong, commanding, and sensitive in her role in dealing with the situation. I really enjoyed her in this movie, almost more so than any of her other films.

Air Force One is strong, intense drama. It’s good, but not great.

Air Force One movie
    aldrin says :

when does the conflict sarted ? And how does the conflict resolved ?

Michael McDowell says :

The conflict starts when Gary Oldman’s character is able to infiltrate Air Force One. The conflict ends when the President (Harrison Ford) successfully ziplines over to the other aircraft, leaving the traitor Secret Service agent alone on Air Force One as it plunges into the ocean.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 111804671330430/k2311a0418/4.18.09