Classic Xtra Fresh Scent - soap powder  » Cosmetics  »
  • Usually I use a name brand, but this time I bought Xtra Classic in Fresh Scent
  • I found this powder detergent smelt almost exactly like Sunlight soap powder

• by Melissa Glenn

I was broke recently and ended up buying a box of soap powder at our local discount store. Usually I use a name brand, but this time I bought Xtra Classic in Fresh Scent.

This detergent came in a 793gram

box.

I found this powder detergent smelt almost exactly like Sunlight soap powder.

The directions on this box came in English, Spanish and French, which made me wonder where it was made.

The washing directions on the back of the box were more explicit than I had seen on soap powder boxes in a long time.

Xtra Classic, had directions telling you which fabrics required hot, warm and cold water.

I was really impressed.

Xtra Classic said to use 1cup ...

• Classic Xtra Fresh Scent - soap powder
      of detergent for normal loads and 1.

5cups for heavily soiled clothes, but in fact I needed a lot more.

It took at least 2 cups of detergent to see any kind of suds at all, in only moderately dirty

clothes! Despite this, I still got 9 loads of laundry done from this 793gram box.

I only paid $1.

15CDN for Xtra Classic, so on a money basis it was definatly worth it.

I still prefer my name brand, but in a pinch this will do!

LAURETTA BARNETT says :

WHERE WOULD I BE ABLE TO BUY THE POWDER FORM OF E-XTRA SOAP? I LIVE IN AUSTIN MN. 55912

g patterson says :

i am writing to let you know that i recently purchased your product and the product contained some red and brown bugs in it and i would like to have it replaced. the numbers are yy03140831xldbf41967024381520 xldlbb c1640.034380470. my mailing address is 305 comet, clearwater, fl 33759. if you have any questions, please contact me at my mailing address. thank you in advance for your cooperation in this matter. ms patterson

Galega says :

You should talk to the store from where you had bought this soap. They can proceed with replacement. Otherwise, you can directly write to the manufacturer. This website is not linked to Classic Xtra soap.

quick note by anonymous :

Seems like a good buy tbh.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3130767131031/k2311a073/7.3.06