Delite health drink
  • That is why the doctor had referred it to my mother since she has a problem of being diabetic
  • Such a delicious stuff without sugar is really fascinating
  • However, I think there should be more flavor of it in the market
  • I know many people don't like this flavor

• by Lex

Recently, doctor suggested by mother to drink delite, a new health drink. After bringing it from the market, I also tried it. I must say, the taste of this drink is fascinating and very soon I have become a regular who takes it daily.

First of all, this drink is sugar free. That is why the doctor had referred it to my mother since she has a problem of being diabetic.

Such a delicious stuff without sugar is really fascinating. But there is another reason why I began to take it daily.

The reason is I came to know from the doctor that it is fortified with electrolytes. This feature is quite tough for me to understand but doctor said me that it will make your body more resistant to viruses and germs and additionally protect your body.

I have to say ...

• that I really felt nice after taking a bottle of delite. One more thing is there in delite.

It is 99% calorie free. Though I don’t have any problem with extra consumption of calorie neither my mom but I know how important it is to limit the cholesterol level.

My previous health drink says loudly how much calorie that have, however this drink says loudly how little calorie content it has.

Limiting the intake of calorie is very much important and on this yardstick this drink is very much attractive and worth trying.

However, I think there should be more flavor of it in the market. At this point of time only one flavor that is of orange is there in the market.

I know many people don’t like this flavor. As for me, it is also my favorite flavor and I am enjoying the healthy drink of delite.

Sorry, there are no related reviews at moment
    The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 341804671200430/k2311a0418/4.18.09