ICICI Bank
  • ICICI Bank provides a different type of banking experience
  • First of all, since I have lots to do with check clearance due to the nature of my job, this bank provides me the best solutions
  • Though they provide great banking experience, I think they need to keep a hold on this, at least to maintain reputations

• by Lex

I am a customer of the ICICI bank for the last three years. Ever since I came to New Delhi, I opened an account with this bank. As they have promised, they are providing perfect services to me. Though there are some minor problems and aberrations, I am a satisfied customer of the ICICI Bank.

ICICI Bank provides a different type of banking experience. My retail banking branch is located in Connaught Place, however, I never find myself in foreign land if I visit for any other retail

branch. Some of the service provided by this bank is really great.

First of all, since I have lots to do with check clearance due to the nature of my job, this bank provides me the best solutions. In India, except ICICI bank it is really tough to get check cleared in a single day. However, here at ICICI bank I can get money in my account through check in not only a single day but within minutes.

This is really satisfying. However, this facility is there only for ...

• any all India check of ICICI bank. For other bank, it took a bit more time.

I wish they would fasten the process with other bank’s check. Then there comes the availability of ATMs. Their ATMs are located in all prominent places.

I never found myself searching for ATMs, because even though I cannot find one, what I need to do is just to call the customer care and they will tell me the nearest ATMs. The customer care services of ICICI bank are very helpful. Their net banking

is also ahead of all other banks.

I can do all possible stuffs with my account on internet. However, the most important thing with online banking is security and here ICICI scores good as I never felt threatened by using online banking. With all these great things, there is a case of hidden charges.

This is a major drawback of ICICI bank as they seem to charge money on everything like keeping the ATMs. Though they provide great banking experience, I think they need to keep a hold on this, at least to maintain reputations.

ICICI Bank
    ICICI Bank Care says :

Hi, Thanks for the kind words of support and for paying attention to the work we do at ICICI Bank. We appreciate it Regards, ICICI Bank Customer Service Team.

Lex replies :

Welcome.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 421804671160430/k2311a0418/4.18.09