Dell Studio 15
  • Recently I bought a new laptop that is Dell Studio 15
  • The best thing about this laptop is its display
  • I think only because of this operating system my laptop is not running with full speed

• by Lex

Recently I bought a new laptop that is Dell Studio 15. It is a brand new product from Dell with abridged price and high performance. This laptop comes in many colors and I opted for a navy blue.

The reason behind this was the unique look that this color was giving to the laptop. As expected from Dell, the laptop is working great with all their promises being intact till

now.

The laptop is an Intel Core 2 Dual Processor T6400. It is new variant of Intel Dual Core Centrino and working better than previous one.

The best thing about this laptop is its display. Previously, I never understood what Dell mean by the tag line True image.

Now I can understand what they mean. The display is simply outstanding.

It is far much better than my brother’s laptop’s display,

• though he is also using a branded laptop. In a low price, I have also got enhanced webcam.

The webcam embed is of 2MP, which is great by every standard. The DVD is better than other with another unique feature of slot load.

However, I am not happy with Windows vista. This is the operating system that Dell recommends and in fact, gave me.

But, as expected it is creating

some problems. I think only because of this operating system my laptop is not running with full speed.

Now, I have to buy another OS supposedly Windows XP to feel this laptop better. The customer care support of Dell is far much better than other competitor.

They provide every support that I ask from technical to financial. I have not seen such a wonderful customer care support of any other laptops.

Dell Studio 15

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 631804671140430/k2311a0418/4.18.09