Revlon - Luxorious Lengths Mascara - Blue Screen  » Cosmetics  »
2.5
  • Unfortunately, it doesn't make your lashes blue unless you look to the side all day so people can notice it

• by Aishah

This is my second failed attempt at blue mascara.

You’d think I’d have learned my lesson.

I just keep thinking this one, this one just Might work.

The funny thing is my cousin bought a blue mascara from the dollar store that actually turns her black eyelashes blue. Funny world we live in, huh?

I bought

this on a whim. A buy one get one free sale.

As a mascara in general, this one is okay. It didn’t impress me to the point of wanting to buy a backup tube of it or anything. Let’s just say, it gets the job done. It does give me some volume and ...

• length which is great.

Now to the disappointing part. Blue Screen. Such a creative name for a mascara. Unfortunately, it doesn’t make your lashes blue unless you look to the side all day so people can notice it.

I need to just give up on the tinted mascara thing. It’s a cool idea but just

not practical. It could be that I just haven’t found the right one but I’m done searching. My advice would be: if you want color, use colorful liners and shadows.

If you try tinted mascara on black lashes, you’re setting yourself up for disappointment. Learn from my mistakes and save yourself the money. :)

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311804671010430/k2311a0418/4.18.09