Neutrogena - Clean Lash Tint - 01 Black  » Cosmetics  »
0.5
  • This gets a one only because I can't give it a zero

• by Aishah

It’s such an attractive idea to wear something on your lashes that you don’t have to worry about taking time to remove at the end of the day. The idea is nice. The reality is that it sounds too good to be true. It is.

This lash tint barely even tints

the lashes. I bought it in black. My lashes are black. Result = nothing.

Maybe this is made for chicks with lighter colored lashes who want to tint them black and I missed the memo.

I wasn’t pleased with this purchase to say the least. It just does nothing for me. I ...

• don’t know if mine was dried out but even when it was brand new it felt like the tube was empty. The brush looks empty too. It’s just not what I’m used to and it’s not what I look for in a mascara. Apparently, I’m just not the lash tint
        kind of girl.

This gets a one only because I can’t give it a zero. Yeah, I was that disappointed.

If you do decide to purchase it, ignore the whole claim that it doesn’t need to be removed and remove it anyway. You don’t want to take any chances with your eyes.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311804671000430/k2311a0418/4.18.09