Maybelline New York - Great Lash Mascara - Royal Blue  » Cosmetics  »
1.0
  • It's amazing that I hear rave reviews about this mascara everywhere
  • I give it a two because I like the pink and green packaging

• by Aishah

I can’t understand for the life of me why people think this mascara is so great. It’s amazing that I hear rave reviews about this mascara everywhere.

I don’t like it.

It’s too watery for me. It doesn’t give me any volume, length, nothing. It’s below average in my opinion.

I’ve tried all

types of mascara from the high end ones to the low, low end . :)

I have the Great Lash in Royal Blue. I had the black in the past. It just doesn’t do what I need it to do. Maybe people like it because it looks natural? It looks invisible ...

• to me so it defeats the purpose.

Anyway, the idea of blue mascara is appealing. It’s something cool and out of the ordinary BUT let’s face reality. If you have black eyelashes like yours truly, blue will not really show up. It will show only when you hold your head in

a certain direction so that your eyelashes are seen from the side. So save your money and stick with black or brown mascara. Also, if you like your mascara to look like mascara don’t buy this one.

I give it a two because I like the pink and green packaging. That’s it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311804670990430/k2311a0418/4.18.09