Amusement movie  » Movies  »
1.5
  • There were no really scary parts that made me jump, which I like in a movie
  • I think that his family worked for the circus and they were all crazy

• by zizooxoxo

I just went to see the horror movie “Amusement” three days ago and let me tell you, it SUCKS!!!

I mean, I didn’t even know what happened when the movie was over!! There were no really scary parts that made me jump, which I like in a movie. I really like the story behind it, but there weren’t

enough scary parts and the movie was over really fast.

From what I understood, there used to be a little boy who had a sick mind and liked to kill animals. He also had three friends who were girls. Then when he grew up, he started killing each one of them and their boyfriends, I don’t know why….

I ...

• think that his family worked for the circus and they were all crazy?!? I didn’t really understand what was going on. How many killers were there? The story wasn’t really clear, and I was confused when I got out of the theater.

The story was really nice and original, and I really liked that acual plot. But like

I said it was over too fast and there weren’t enough scary parts in it.

I rate this movie a 3 because it was really confusing and blah, well at least for me. I like a horror movie to have parts that make you jump, or make you feel scared even after you leave the theater. Two thumbs down.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 111804670980430/k2311a0418/4.18.09