Revlon - Powder Blush - 1707-09 Smoky Rose  » Cosmetics  »
  • I know by now to look for the darkest shade available and hope that it's dark enough to show up

• by Aishah

Revlon’s Powder Blush in Smoky Rose is the only drug store brand blush that I actually think suits me perfectly. I searched high and low to find the right shade. Drugstore makeup does not cater to women of color enough. It’s tough, if not impossible, to find your exact match in

foundations. Blush is almost as impossible.

I know by now to look for the darkest shade available and hope that it’s dark enough to show up. I’m not even THAT dark.

Smoky Rose is awesome. It’s a beautiful rosy color that isn’t too bright. It’s matte. I’m not a huge fan of shimmery ...

• blush so I really like that it’s matte.

One of the coolest things, I thought, when I first bought it is that it has a mirror. The mirror is hidden. When I opened the lid, there’s a small black button on the right near the mini blush brush it comes with.

When you press it a mirror pops out. How cool! It was my first time seeing something like that. That’s so convenient. I really like that. It just made me fall in love with this blush even more. I’d definitely repurchase it. I just hope Revlon doesn’t decide to discontinue it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311804670960430/k2311a0418/4.18.09