Neutrogena oil-free eye makeup remover  » Cosmetics  »
  • I have tried Lancome, Clinique, Mary Kay and Avon makeup removers and this one is the best
  • One thing I don't like is the fact that the top of the bottle is just a gaping hole

• by Aishah

I have been using this Neutrogena eye makeup remover for years now.

I always think the “oil-free” part is funny because it leaves behind this oily residue after I use it to remove my eye makeup. I remember reading that just because something is oil-free does not mean it’s not oily. So true.

The bottle says “no oily

residue.” NOT TRUE. Sorry Neutrogena. You might want to re-think that statement.

This eye makeup remover works. It’s works fantastic for me. I have tried Lancome, Clinique, Mary Kay and Avon makeup removers and this one is the best. That is factoring in price and effectiveness.

One thing I don’t like is the fact that the top of ...

• the bottle is just a gaping hole. I wish it had like a stopper with a small hole in it to slow down the flow. I do over pour it sometimes which I find very annoying, even though it’s my fault.

It lasts me a long time. I use it with a cotton ball at first to

remove most of my eye makeup and then I use a q-tip to remove the rest of little bits of eye makeup that are left behind. I haven’t had any problems removing even the longest lasting waterproof mascara which is totally awesome.

The bottle I’m using now I got at CVS in a twin pack which is a great deal.

Neutrogena oil-free eye makeup remover

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311804670900330/k2311a0418/4.18.09