Criminal Minds TV Show  » TV  »
  • I like watching this show because it's neat to see a different way of solving crimes

• by Lauren0924
      Criminal Minds is a new show on CBS that features the Behavioral Analysis Unit of the FBI solving crimes. I really love this show! It’s kind of like Profiler meets CSI.

The story lines were always great and I really liked all of the different characters on the team.

From the super genius young kid to the grizzly old veteran to the hilarious computer geek

to the super pretty girl, all the characters make up a great team.

I like watching this show because it’s neat to see a different way of solving crimes.

They try to put together the profile of the person so that they can figure out what the criminal is like and how he will act next.

So in a sense, they profile him and understand ...

• him so that they can anticipate his next move.

I really liked all the shows, although a couple of times, they were kind of creepy! The season finale ended with a huge cliffhanger so I am eagerly awaiting the start of the new season.

CBS seems to have a knack for great criminal shows (all the CSIs, Numbers and now this one) and Criminal Minds

is awesome to watch.

I really enjoy this show! And just a side note of information that I find funny.

The lead guy on the team is the same guy that played Inigo Montoya in The Princess Bride.

I always thought that was kind of funny.

This show is great and if you love criminal shows or profiling shows, then definately check this show out!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1030767091031/k2311a073/7.3.06