Victoria’s Secret lipsticks
  • I love the finishes of the Victorias secret lipsticks
  • I didn't have a problem with these lipsticks wearing off quickly
  • They stayed on a pretty long time and i was very impressed with that
  • These are some of the best lipsticks I have tried because they do not make my lips dry and give me pretty good color that lasts a long time
  • I would definitaly recommend you to check out some of Victoria's secret lipsticks the next time you pass by one of their stores

• by zizooxoxo

This is a review of the Victoria’s secret lipsticks. I own alot of them and love them all. The are a very nice consistency and are not too thick on your lips. They come in a wide variety of colors and for the price you pay, they are pretty good deal.

I love the finishes of the Victorias secret lipsticks! I have the lustre and shimmer ones, and

let me tell you, you do not need lipgloss with these! They make you lips very shiny and gives them a nice color. The lipstick glides on easily and helps moisturizes my lips. They don’t have a weird smell, which some lipsticks tend to have.

I didn’t have a problem with these lipsticks wearing off quickly. Of course they are going to wear off after 3 - ...

• 4 hours because they are lipsticks, and lipsticks tend to wear off easily. They stayed on a pretty long time and i was very impressed with that.

The colors of some of these lipsticks are just GORGEOUS!! I love all the colors that i have, from the soft pink nude shade to the bright red one. They suit my skin tone very well and do not look cheap,

like a paint or something like that.

These are some of the best lipsticks I have tried because they do not make my lips dry and give me pretty good color that lasts a long time. I would definitaly recommend you to check out some of Victoria’s secret lipsticks the next time you pass by one of their stores. They are excellent and I promise you won’t be dissappointed with these.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311804670880330/k2311a0418/4.18.09