Victoria’s Secret pencil liner
  • I bought this pencil liner from Victoria's secret, not expecting much
  • The one thing I don't like about this liner is that it fades within 5 hours of putting it on
  • I wouldn't say this is the best eyeliner out there, but it isn't the worst one I have tried

• by zizooxoxo

I bought this pencil liner from Victoria’s secret, not expecting much. But, when i got home and tried it i was sooo surprised! It was really creamy and glided on my eye effortlessly! Unlike other pencil liners I have tried, I didn’t have to tug on my eye to get the color to show

up. I bought the one in black and it showed up a true deep black. The pencil is really soft and if you want to smudge your line to smoke it out, you can do that easily.

The one thing I don’t like about this liner is that it fades within 5 hours of putting ...

• it on. When I put it in the morning and come back during the afternoon, i find the color is faded and not as strong as before.

This eyeliner is really easy to get off too. I didn’t have to tug and pull at my eye area to get it off. It doesn’t stain

my eyelids or anything like that.

I really like this eyeliner because its so creamy and glides on your eye easily. You can always set it with a black eyeshadow to help it stay on longer. I wouldn’t say this is the best eyeliner out there, but it isn’t the worst one I have tried.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311804670870330/k2311a0418/4.18.09