Labello Lipcare chapsticks  » Cosmetics  »
  • I was loooking over that lip products and these caught my eye, so i tried them and OMG i love them
  • So, i really like the glossy Labello chapsticks, but i don't like the matte ones

• by zizooxoxo

The Labello Lipcare chapsticks are in a stick form that you apply to your lips to give them extra moisture. I was loooking over that lip products and these caught my eye, so i tried them and OMG i love them!

I have two kind, one the tube is like a matte finish and the other the tube

is a glossy finish. The one with the matte finish is a matte chapstick, meaning it will not give you any shine, and the one with the glossy finish gives you a lipgloss like shine.

I LOVE the one with the glossy finish! I have it in cherry and it give my lips a really pretty cherry glossy ...

• color, and it also moisturizes my lips pretty well! It makes my lips feel soft whenever I apply it and helps with the dryness. I also really like the smell of these. They have a nice fruity smell that is not too overpowering.

I don’t really like the matte one i have. It does moisturize my lips

for the first five minutes i applied it, then it like dries up and causes my lips to peel. It becomes really dry and uncomfotorable on my lips. It would basically just strip my lips of moisture.

So, i really like the glossy Labello chapsticks, but i don’t like the matte ones. I would definitaly rebuy this product again.

Rock27 says :

What is the side effect of this product?

Galega says :

Irritation on lips is a very common side effects of Chapsticks. Other possible side effects like rashes and dermatitis are quite rare. If you apply it strictly according to instructions, there may not be any side effects.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311804670850330/k2311a0418/4.18.09