Robin Cuffs and Collars  » Housewares  »
1.5
  • I think both these effects (good cleaning, bad on skin) are because the chemical ingredient is pretty strong
  • I prefer to know the major ingredients if only to reassure myself through other research whether i want to use the product or not

• by savitha

I used Robin Cuffs and Collars for the first time today. I accidentally touched the liquid to be applied, and have my finger tips still burning for 15min now.

I read in another review that this product works well but causes clothes to wear out (collars get frayed and torn).

I think

both these effects (good cleaning, bad on skin) are because the chemical ingredient is pretty strong. I assume that it only bleaches (causes dark stains to become colourless) without actuallly removing the dirt. Hence it is harsh on the skin and eventually on the clothes as well.

It is probably good to ...

• use for clothes that ought to look clean but you will use them only 20-30 washes and then throw them out.

Another important observation is that it does not state anywhere on the label what the contents of Robin cuffs and collars is. I dont know if it is something very private

to the manufacturer, but I do know that it is bad because i cannot find out what exact side effects it will have on hands / skin / clothes. I prefer to know the major ingredients if only to reassure myself through other research whether i want to use the product or not.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 531804670810330/k2311a0418/4.18.09