Ciara - Get Up  » Music  »
  • I like R n B song, especially which always make me dance and move my body like this song
  • It bring happiness and feels like I forget all my problem when listen it
  • It will make our journey wouldn't be boring

• by coolvie

This song is pretty old, but it’s still good to listen. Get up is the soundtrack of movie step up.

It’s a R n B song.

No wonder if this song is so full of beat and we can dance from the beginning until the

end of this song because ‘Step Up’ is the movie that tell about dance life.

The lyrics is simple, it’s about having a good time follow the beat, asking everyone to dance and just move your body with the beat.

You can do all the kind of dance, but don’t stop.

I like R n B song, especially which always make me dance and move my body like this song.

It bring happiness and feels like I forget all my problem when listen it.

Try to listen it with a ...

• Ciara - Get Up
      speaker loudly, the you will feel the beat is very very attractive and will make you move automatically.

This song is also featuring with Chamillionaire.

He doing a little rap in the middle of the song.

It make the song is more cool and have

a different touch of mix from Ciara vocals, the beat, the music, and the rap from Chamillionaire.

This song is good to listen when we are having a good time, hanging out with friends, or listen it when in a ride while driving a car.

It will make our journey wouldn’t be boring.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 141704670750930/k2311a0417/4.17.09