Pondok Indah Hospital Jakarta  » Medicine  »
South Jakarta, Indonesia
  • I think one is from the hospital and the other one is Oh Lala cafe

• by MomLouiTan

I went to this Pondok Indah Hospital few times. I need to get acupuncture treatment in this hospital few years ago to lose some of my weight. I could say that the hospital building is very well maintain. I could see every time the cleaning man or lady do their job to clean the floor or the window. Not only in the morning, but also in the day time when there are people visit this hospital. They just try

to keep the hospital clean all the time.

Is it an expensive hospital? It really depend to each person or patient. I don’t have to pay that much when I went to the acupuncture treatment, but maybe if you need to go to other doctor, they will charge different than the one the charged me. I paid around 30 USD for my treatment. For local currency, it’s already a lot if you need to pay that much to go to ...

• a doctor. But for some people, it is probably just a normal price that they need to pay. There are other hospital that can charge you more than 30 USD every time you do a visit to a doctor.

There is two cafe in the hospital itself, on their first floor. I think one is from the hospital and the other one is Oh Lala cafe. It’s a franchise cafe. The second one is located just next to the front

door which was always busy with people.

There is also a small store that sells some fruits or flower. They normally sell to visitor who want to visit their friend or family who is staying in the hospital.

Only the parking is a bit crowded. There is not many space for parking. Even they have parking building on their basement, it is still bit difficult to find a space to park there. Especially if there are too many visitor to this hospital.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 261704670730930/k2311a0417/4.17.09