Accepted movie  » Movies  »
  • I would recommend it to college students and teenagers who are looking for something fun and hilarious to watch which doesn't revolve totally around female exploitation and sex
  • I even found the main character charming to the point where I thought that he reminded me slightly of Ferris Bueller

• by RedTape

Ever since I first saw this movie being advertised to be released in theaters, I knew that without a doubt it was going to be another one of those hilarious college movies. Therefore, I made plans to go and see it, but was unable to carry them out so I ended up waiting until the movie premiered on one of the cable television movie channels so I could get to watch it.

Once I watched the

movie, I realized it was just as hilarious as I expected, and did not even turn out to be one of those college movies which wasn’t funny and seemed to mostly focus on sex and female sexual exploitation.

Instead, it was about a young man who was so busy having a social life in high school that he didn’t get into any colleges unlike most of his friend. Embarrassed and afraid he will disappoint his parents,

• he and a few of his friends decide to create a fake college for themselves and all the other high school graduates who did not get accepted into any colleges. They name the college “South Harmon Institute of Technology”, the joke behind the name being that the abbreviated version spells a well known curse word. They even find a location for their college, dorms and so on and even create a website. Therefore, things seem to
        be going very well until many more graduates all over the country who weren’t accepted at other colleges and their parents and guardians learn about it as well.

I would recommend it to college students and teenagers who are looking for something fun and hilarious to watch which doesn’t revolve totally around female exploitation and sex. I even found the main character charming to the point where I thought that he reminded me slightly of “Ferris Bueller”.

Accepted movie

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 111704670720930/k2311a0417/4.17.09