The Complete Far Side 1980-1994 Book  » Books  »
  • I bought this for my boyfriend a couple of years ago for Christmas as he loves the Farside (but then who doesnt
  • It's fun to read and I like how everything is together
  • The color is fantastic and I enjoy the little sections the author wrote before each year of comics

• by Lauren0924
      The Complete Far Side 1980-1994 is just what it says it is. It’s every far side comic in two giant, hardcover books.

I bought this for my boyfriend a couple of years ago for Christmas as he loves the Farside (but then who doesnt? :) And this set is awesome! He loves it and

I love it as well.

It’s fun to read and I like how everything is together.

True the books are a little heavy but not a big deal.

The color is fantastic and I enjoy the little sections the author wrote before each year of comics.

He also answers questions from fans regarding the ...

• comics and addresses issues and explains how he came up with some of the stuff.

I loved reading all that.

Some of it was just as funny as the comics themselves.

If you are a fan of the far side or you know someone who is, then The Complete Far Side is the perfect

thing to have.

This is a great coffee table book or even something to stick on your shelves.

It’s really pretty and you can even get it leather bound, but thats really expensive and I just bought the original which is still really pretty.

So definately invest in this if you like the Far Side!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1730767071031/k2311a073/7.3.06